To be enrolled in Kindergarten a child must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2020. All of the following items are needed for registration:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Florida Physical (I-JRS-H Form 3040 Mar 910)
3. Florida Certificate of Immunization (with valid expiration date). If your child is 5 years old at the time of registration, all immunizations must be up to date.
4. Proof of address. Examples: current utility bill (power, water, gas, cable or phone), apartment/home lease agreement, mortgage statement or rent receipt.
5. Three (3) emergency contacts other than parents, with valid phone numbers.
6. Parent’s driver’s license or picture ID.
We will accept registrations Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Teachers Begin at 8:00am
Students begin 8:05am
Parent Drop Off opens at 7:30am
Official Start time 8:15am
Teachers End 3:30
Parent Pick Up, Walkers, First Baptist and Rising Startz: 3:00pm
1st Bell 3:05 Bus 246 and 234
2nd Bell 3:15 Busses: 228 and 249
3rd Bell 3:20 Busses 255 and 236
Equal Opportunity Statement
The School Board of Hendry County, Fla prohibits any policy or procedure, which results in discrimination on the basis of race, sex, national origin, genetic information, marital status, disability, age, or religion. It also includes all protection required by 34 CFR, 108.9 (Boy Scouts Act). Reasonable accommodations are available for persons with disabilities to complete the application and/or interview process. Applicants/individuals with disabilities requesting accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may contact the District's HR Department at 863-674-4550 for assistance. Individuals who wish to file a discrimination and/or harassment complaint, or individuals with disabilities requesting accommodations under the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) may call the HR Department at (863) 674-4550.