Skip To Main Content

Student Records

111 Curry Street
LaBelle, FL  33935
Phone: (863)674-4100 ext. 209
Fax:  (863)674-4103 

Transcript Requests:

Transcripts are defined as academic records of students who attended Hendry County Public Schools and are issued upon the student's request. If you received a GED, please contact the Florida Department of Education GED Office at (850) 245-0449

Requesting a Student Transcript:

Student graduated or attended 5 or less years ago:
If it has been 5 years or less since the student graduated/attended the student should contact the LAST ATTENDED school directly. 
Student graduated or attended 6 or more years ago:
If it has been 6 years or more since the student gradualted/attended the student should follow the instructions below:

By mail: Complete the form electronically - Student Records Form