- Can earn Associate’s Degree (1st two years of college) during 11th and 12th grade!
- Taught by FSW professors, on our campus, during our regular school day.
- Tremendous savings & income benefits!
- Accepted by ALL Florida universities-per state law!
Additional benefits include:
- Flexible classes
- College schedule
- Small group
- 1:1 tutoring & workshops
- Excellent transition between High School & College!!!
- 3.0 Unweighted GPA
- “College-Ready” Scores on PERT tests...
- Math 114
- Reading 106
- Writing 103
- Interested students should take foreign language 9th and 10th grade.
How do you qualify?
- Will be administering PERT tests to qualified sophomores and juniors in February, May, and over the summer and to freshmen w > 3.5 gpa in May and over the summer.
- May also qualify for PERT bootcamp.
Registration 2nd semester of sophomore year.