Interested in joining a team? Contact one of our coaches to learn about practice schedules and what it takes to play!
Fall Sports - August through October/November
- Boys Cross Country - Ave Esquivel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Girls Cross Country - Wayne & Lisa Demeyere (email@example.com)
- Volleyball - Lori Perkins (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Football - Maurice McClain, Sr. (email@example.com)
- Boys Golf - Jeff Burton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Girls Golf - Kayla Howard (email@example.com)
Winter Sports - November through January/February
- Boys Basketball - Bill Hodges (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Girls Basketball - David Tippett (email@example.com)
- Boys Soccer - Ave Esquivel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Girls Soccer - Raymond Marroquin, Jr (email@example.com)
- Girls and Boys Wrestling - Matthew Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Girls Weightlifting - Maurice McClain, Sr (email@example.com)
Spring Sports - February - May
- Baseball - Jeff Burton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Softball - Raymond Marroquin, Sr. (email@example.com)
- Boys Weightlifting - Maurice McClain, Sr (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Track - David Tippett (email@example.com) and Michael Willis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Boys Tennis - William Harris (email@example.com)
- Girls Tennis - Mark Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How Can I Become a Student-Athlete?
Must maintain a cumulative 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 unweighted scale.
Must complete a pre-participation physical evaluation form (EL2) and be certified as being physically fit for participation, have consent to participate by completing the consent and release liability certificate (EL3) and sign the concussion an heat related illness release certificate (EL3) prior to participating in interscholastic activities (i.e. summer conditioning, practice, contests). All forms must be current, meaning it is not older than 365 days, and must be on file prior to participating with the school.
All student-athletes are required to complete the NFHS Concussion in Sports course prior to the beginning of any sport in which that student participates. Multi-sport student-athletes only need to complete the course once. A certificate of completion must be printed out and kept on file in the athletic office prior to participating with the school. The course can be found by following this link http://nfhslearn.com
Must display good sportsmanship and follow the rules of competition before, during and after every contest in which you participate. If not, you may be suspended from participation for a period of time or required to pay fine.
Must not have participated in the same sport in the same year at another school prior to transferring to LaBelle High School.